Friday, January 12, 2018

The Late Bloomer





I created this blog since 2010 and yet I don't have any single post haha My first plan for this blog was for my travel experiences but I got a disease called laziness ^.^ Oh well, this 2018, I decided not to be that lazy anymore so I am going to write blogs about my other favorite thing. 


Korean dramas! Who isn't crazy on these handsome Oppas? hahahaha

Anyway, I am going to post my opinion for all Korean dramas that I watched starting this year because as much as I wanted to give my opinion for previous dramas, I couldn't anymore as I have poor memory haha I only have little vivid details in my head and I will also occasionally post review for some Chinese/Japanese/Taiwanese dramas because they also offer good dramas. 

I am not a critic. In fact, I am easy to pleased. I don't care how simple or complicated the drama is, as long as the drama meet my expectation, I am happy already!


And I hope that someone will come across in this blog of mine






Ppyong! 


No comments:

Post a Comment